The Foster City Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based, non-profit business organization whose mission is to:
• Create a strong local economy
• Enhance the quality of life within the community
• Represent the interest of business with government
• Educate our members
While the Chamber represents businesses, it also represents people . . . people who care enough about their community to assist the Chamber achieve its goals.
The Chamber operates as an information and communications center, welcoming and directing newcomers and visitors as well as answering inquiries from many sources on matters related to our city.
Members of the Chamber realize the advantage of coordinating their efforts to develop long-term civic, industrial and commercial growth within the community.
The Chamber offers business firms and professionals the opportunity to:
• Develop business contacts and receive referrals
• Publicize and market their business
• Be involved with legis
Member Since: 2014