Restaurant Manager San Jose, CA
Certified Great Place to Work 5 Years in a Row!
We are growing at a 25% growth rate. We are looking for passionate individuals who share our love for providing an excellent culinary experience, warm small-town hospitality, and exceptional service to our guests.
- $68,000 - $78,000 / year
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacations
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, vision, dental, life, FSA
- Company paid meal dining privileges
- 401K plan
- Strong full-service, high-volume hospitality background
- The ability to create a fun working environment
- Ability to build sales and relationships with a past record of success
- Ability to lead and direct energetic team members
- Ability to train, develop, and coach a group of talented people
- Build lasting relationships with trust and respect on all levels
- Must be excited about achieving personal and professional growth
About Lazy Dog Restaurant:
Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar is a family-run group of restaurants based out of Southern California. We exist to nourish connections for our guests, teammates, and communities. Lazy Dog Restaurant is a place that provides warm, small-town hospitality and handcrafted food and drink. All served in a social setting so people can enjoy the moment and the relationships around the table.
Inspired by the lifestyle in the Rocky Mountains, where founder Chris Simms spent much of his childhood, this family-run group of restaurants offers the perfect environment for a week-night dinner, a meandering meal with old friends or a big night out. Open for lunch and dinner daily with an extensive bar program that includes specialty cocktails made from fresh ingredients, a wide selection of craft beers, local beers and Lazy Dog’s own house beer selection. Lazy Dog is proud to be a neighborhood culinary destination that cultivates happy guests and be the place for communities to celebrate mealtime together.
- 2 year(s): FULL-SERVICE restaurant Management with HIGH VOLUME experience
- High School or better
Licenses & Certifications
- CA Resp Beverage Srv Cert
- ServSafe Card
Job Type : Part-time, Full-Time